Pre-Hung External Doors
Ideal Doors Pre-Hung External Doors are the hassle free way of buying and installing an external door. All of our external doors are available as a Doorset - Hardwood or Oak - the choice is yours!
What are the benefits of ordering a Doorset?
- Saves hours on joinery time when installing the doorset
- Your doorset will be manufactured with cut outs for door locks, door handles, door hinges and letter plates. Everthing will be factory fitted to your new doorset except the door handles.These will be supplied for fitting once the doorset in installed.
- Your doorset will be delivered by our courier and will be packed in robust packaging to reduce the risk of damage in transit.
- You have a choice of high security door locking systems.
- All doorsets are Part L: Conservation of fuel and power (U Values), Part M: Mobility - Access to and use of buildings (Only on 32"" wide doors and above) and Part N: Glazing safety.
- Choice of chrome or brass door fittings.
- Letter Plate in brass or chrome,factory fitted if required.
- ERA British Standard accredited locking system fitted to all doors as standard.
- Optional traditional locking system, or Yale lock system - the choice is yours.
- Colour matched weather board and storm guard all factory fitted.
- See below for Doorset Advantages on high spec door furniture.