Internal Oak Messina 30 Min Fire Door
The Oak Messina fire door is one of our more popular internal oak doors, its horizontal slats in the panels give the door an overall contemporary feel. Our Messina fire door comes with a half hour fire resistence rating. Fire doors are designed to stop or slow down the spread of fire, smoke and toxic fumes from one section of a building to another, to give the building's occupants a chance to exit safely. Matching standard and glazed doors to complement it.
- The doors are made with engineered construction techniques for added strength and stability
- Doors are supplied unfinished, ready to paint or stain and can be trimmed by up to 6mm equally from each vertical and horizontal edge, ensure all lock and hinge cut outs are treated before hanging the doors
- All doors are FSC certified
- 10 years manufacturing guarantee is offered on all doors
- Hardware to be purchased separately